Emma Costello joined the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) as CFO in February 2021.
- 25+ year career in global Investment Management, Insurance and Banking organisations with proven delivery of Financial, Risk and Change Management performance.
- Chartered Accountant and Graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Serve on the Boards of:
o Access Industries for the Disabled, a NFP registered charity offering employment to people with disability and
o Note Printing Australia (subsidiary of the RBA)
- Volunteer at Bear Cottage children’s hospital in Manly
- Passion for creating environments where high performance teams thrive through effective partnerships focussed on strategic delivery
- Relocated with family to Australia (from Ireland) in 2010, initially working for Goodman Property Group before an almost ten-year stint at CBA in a variety of Finance and Risk roles
- Married with 3 boys ranging from 17 to 9
- Enjoy an active lifestyle (including yoga and trying to embrace ocean swimming)
- Love spending time with family and friends making plans for holidays and my other great passion ……. food!