Webinar now ready to watch on-demand.
A key takeaway from the discussion is what you build and how you build it.
- Leverage insights from customer behaviour to form your strategy
- Choose what’s important for your strategy from those insights – you can’t do everything at once
- Identify core competencies and capabilities needed and how these could be scaled.
- The How is hugely important as the What becomes academic if the delivery is too slow and fails to meet market demand in time.
- On really important customer tech assets have a stable team and bring the work to them – don’t assemble a project each time, less work will get done and you’ll lose pace.
- On bigger pieces, set the scope for ‘minimum marketable product’ and protect it tightly for delivery, then tackle the next cycle of MMP – this approach builds confidence and delivers in market earlier.
Never build anything without a committed business sponsor to partner with IT – hold both accountable for the delivery collectively.
We mentioned a follow up session on the webinar and will reach out shortly to those who identified interest. If you'd like to know more or have any questions please get in touch.